Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tyler Returns from Lithuania

   Tyler had been deployed to the Baltics fairly quickly and we weren't sure of how long he would be away.  I decided he would enjoy receiving a care package from home to show him that I was thinking about him :) Here's a picture of the package I put together ...

 

On the day of arrival I whipped up from Reaper themed cupcakes for the returning boys ...



 Some of the adorable kiddos in our squadron who were more than excited to see their daddies again!

 
My bestie, Rachel, and I waiting for our hubbys to land!
 
 Here he comes!!!

 
 About to pee my pants with butterflies in my stomach :/

Standard SLASHER moves :P

 
Such a sweet moment for me <3 <3 <3
 
It's tradition for us to bring the guys a beer when they land. My husband gets nothing but the BEST - Coors Light
 
Right where he belongs <3 I love this boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment